Wow, I’ve never been nominated before. Alright, Thunder Poet nominated me for this thing and I have never been nominated before and I’m really honored and so… let’s get down to it! (PS Check out Thunder Poet positively)
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. If you would ever write an autobiography, what would be the title ?
A Dorky Psychopath’s Memoirs
2. Name only one book that has made a great impact on your life.
I think that honor would go to “Perks of Being A Wallflower.” I really loved the story. It was touching.
3. Imagine you have only one day left to live ..what would be your schedule of your last day ?
a. Run naked down the main road screaming praises of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
b. Blast Aerosmith’s “Janie’s Got a Gun” on the balcony
c. Have sex. Lots of sex. I don’t know how, but in no way am I dying a virgin.
d. Do heroin. It’s a very dangerous drug, but since I’m dying anyway, who gives a shit?
e. Drink all the alcohol I can take before puking.
f. Change my name to Turboblast Sexgod Ninjadroid
4. Which skill or hobby you have that only a few persons know ?
I am really good at sex. Nobody knows that. Not even me, since I’m still a v*rgin. Just kidding. All my skills and hobbies are pretty much known by everybody. I sing, I write poetry, I play the guitar and occasionally rap (only the serious ones, not ones about girls and parties and money). I also write short stories.
5. The best place on this earth for you to pass a holiday. ( except your house or bed)
Pripyat, Ukraine. It is my dream holiday destination. It was the site of the famous Chernobyl nuclear disaster. It is a ghost town, completely abandoned. There are abandoned amusement parks, playgrounds, hospitals, schools, houses. And everything looks really creepy. Closer to home I’d love to spend a holiday at Bhangarh Fort, Rajasthan, India. It is supposed to be the most haunted spot in the country.
6. How would you define yourself in one short sentence?
Unhinged psychopath with a flair for poetry.
7. What are some strange or annoying things you think some bloggers do ?
Bloggers are just people, and aren’t all people strange in their own unique way?
8. Your favourite foreign dish?
9. From Harry Potter world, who would you choose to date and why?
Hermione Granger. I watched the first two films when I was really young and Emma Watson left a lasting impression. A really lasting impression. However, going strictly by the books I’d probably date Luna.
10. Which strange habit you have that you won’t admit to the outside world?
You expect me to admit it on my blog? as a declaration open for all to see? Well, my habits stay with me, ain’t goin’ nowhere.
My nominees are:
And that’s about it. Sorry, I’m not really that well connected here.
Goodbye, have a great life!